*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm trying to start a small flock of EEs and was hoping to get at least one Olive Egger out of these eggs. We'll see if I can get anything to hatch out of them. I bet those Blue Copper roosters must be good-looking.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Can you make a frizzled, NN, EE? That might be real interesting..

We're only shooting for frizzle NN olive eggers. We could though
big_smile.png

OK, cool but now you have to make them blue too and make sure they have big beards and muffs to keep thier necks warm,

Quote:
Can you make a frizzled, NN, EE? That might be real interesting..

I think you could rob a bank with something like that.
th.gif

Quote:
I actually like them too, especially if they are frizzled. But I am sticking to my pretty cochins (and maybe bantam Favarolles next year)

Quote:
I actually like them too, especially if they are frizzled. But I am sticking to my pretty cochins (and maybe bantam Favarolles next year)

You could always have a NN cochin.. wouldn't that look neat? from bald to fluffy all in one small package.

Quote:
LOL whewwwww !!!!! good thing I thought it was just me, I think there Ok but just not for me I quess.

Good idea though Kisa they would do well in the donation auction
wink.png

AL

If they are blue they will be even more popular. NN is the breed of the season and blue is the color.

Kwartel
smack.gif

al6517
smack.gif

sjarvis00
smack.gif

hide.gif

NN's are the so purdy
love.gif

Quote:
If they are blue they will be even more popular. NN is the breed of the season and blue is the color.

Kwartel
smack.gif

al6517
smack.gif

sjarvis00
smack.gif

hide.gif

NN's are the so purdy
love.gif

Carefull throwing slaps around here my feeling is easily hurt, I may go hide for a while.

Quote:
I'm up for that I will start the project in a few days when I can get a new pen fixed,
Now what would be better the EE roo over the NN hen or the other way around.

BTW what is toe punching?

Don
cool.png

Quote:

Kwartel
smack.gif

al6517
smack.gif

sjarvis00
smack.gif

hide.gif

NN's are the so purdy
love.gif

*Sniff* Then if they hatch, I'll just keep them to myself and I won't share with anyone! *Sniffle, Sob*
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom