*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckguy20

OKIE MOSES
13 Years
Apr 13, 2007
Choctaw Oklahoma
Please see the new thread here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=501128

D.gif
A BIG OKLAHOMA WELCOME TO EVERYONE
D.gif

frow.gif
Here it is, you have found the "Official" Okie Thread.
yippiechickie.gif

For those who didn't know, the old one has been retired. We outgrew it and have started over!

The "Okies in the BYC" thread has been by far the largest thread and one of the most active threads on BackyardChickens.
celebrate.gif

The original can still be found in the Archives and will be called "Okies in the BYC" The Original

We want this to be the place where every new Okie that joins BYC comes to in order to find other chicken lovers from our great state. We also encourage those from other states to jump in and join us as we have several out of staters that visit and post to our group.
We want every newcomer to be able to easily find us so we can welcome, enable and meet any need they may have as a member of our group.
love.gif

Cityclucks Keeps a running list of current active members and a link is in her signature line.
welcome-byc.gif
Everyone! Let the FUN begin!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
HI Nana, just wanted to say hi and that I love to can too, I make jellies also, have not made much this last year but do enjoy it. Had chicks hatch yesterday, don't even know how many, have about 50 eggs left in the incubator also!! Have a good day all, I am off to work. Lynn
cool.png

I know that tempers are running hot but you guys need to take this to private message & not get the board shut down for the rest of us.

I'm out I don't need this tonight.

Yes, I thought of several new names but decided I wanted to keep the original name because nothing has really changed.

Last edited:
reporting tho the new assignment!!

thumbsup.gif

that was painless... ok, do i need to vaseline chicken combs to prevent frostbite???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom