*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have to admit that nightmares would never occur to me as a reason a child would wake up. I knew our son and grandsons didn't like being held down to administer medicine but since it was by someone who loved them, I never felt like it traumatized them beyond the moment. . . . and the benefit of the medicine in my mind outweighed any temporary trauma/temper tantrum.

Well, Hot Dog can definetly throw his share of tantrums...lol

DH, who thinks Monty is alot like himself at that age, said when he was 5 or 6 it took six people to hold him down for the Doctor to draw blood. He says says to tell him "Keep the faith, little Brother".

Here's some of our new arrivals. 30 of them hatched out on the 8th.

62482_sn201933.jpg

62482_sn201944.jpg

Quote:
Well, Hot Dog can definetly throw his share of tantrums...lol

DH, who thinks Monty is alot like himself at that age, said when he was 5 or 6 it took six people to hold him down for the Doctor to draw blood. He says says to tell him "Keep the faith, little Brother".

When montana was a baby, it took 3 of us at the hospital each time he had to have a chest xray... It took Doc and I both to hold him down just for shots.... He is a stout fella

Quote:
Good Looking Quail! I have been thinking about getting me some more just to raise as house pets... Had them in my house a year ago during the ice storm and I sure miss hearing them holler...

Kwrtel great looking babys! Looks like there will be several different colors.

Hey everyone,I talked to Greybear just a bit ago. He is doing fine,hatching chicks. They are haveing some technical problems and hopes to be back on the air in a few days. Said to tell everyone hello.

I like hearing the little roos crow too. Most of this batch will probably be making to trip to POOPS with me. I got some of every main color, including a little Tuxedo (who I will be keeping for myself ).

Quote:
Wow! I only got to cut up a pig in college. How many students do you have? I wouldn't want to teach so many different subjects and different ages but this 6 classes and 164 students is killing me! They get mad when I mix up their names!

Last edited:
Quote:

When montana was a baby, it took 3 of us at the hospital each time he had to have a chest xray... It took Doc and I both to hold him down just for shots.... He is a stout fella

When he was in the 1st grade, Joe kicked a nurse in the stomache really hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom