*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partridge cochin chick count up to 3!!!!!!!!
Found the second one under Louise this morning and left it there to dry. When I went to get it for the brooder after I got home from work there was a third one just drying out.
Chickens are so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Are you sure? Did you use soap?
lau.gif

I promise, and yes I used soap! Im older than 3 you know! ...LOL
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Three of those bars are bath soap. Try them and see which type you like best and I can help and share my recipes. I haven't tried the laundry soap yet. Several on the soap thread have.

Whats the 4th one? We found the green tea and oat but what are the other 2 again? They all smell awesome but we cant pinpoint the scents of the other 2.

Citrus Honey Almond looks a little olive colored and the other is the white one called Tropical Cooler - made with coconut milk and aloe vera.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Are you sure? Did you use soap?
lau.gif

I promise, and yes I used soap! Im older than 3 you know! ...LOL
tongue2.gif

Didn't know if it was Carl or Steph so not sure if you need to be reminded to use soap!

Quote:
Whats the 4th one? We found the green tea and oat but what are the other 2 again? They all smell awesome but we cant pinpoint the scents of the other 2.

Citrus Honey Almond looks a little olive colored and the other is the white one called Tropical Cooler - made with coconut milk and aloe vera.

Nana seeing those awesome scents is making me jealous and wanting some now.

Quote:
Unfortunately, if you don't quickly show him that you are the "head rooster" he will continue to flog you. In our chicken yard, roosters get one flying lesson courtesy of my boot, and a flying lesson launched by the neck if that doesn't improve their cooperation. After that, they are delicious in chicken fried rice.
At our house, you either need to be nice or be tasty.

Quote:

Nana seeing those awesome scents is making me jealous and wanting some now.

Aw...I started making soaps because we didn't like the preseratives in store bought. They are easy to make at home.

Steph..the oat bar is Citrus Honey Oatmeal...it has tea tree oil in it too and is the one that's great as a facial bar. It's all my nephew likes to use.

Mjgigax... congrats on the partridge cochin hatch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom