*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Whats the 4th one? We found the green tea and oat but what are the other 2 again? They all smell awesome but we cant pinpoint the scents of the other 2.

Citrus Honey Almond looks a little olive colored and the other is the white one called Tropical Cooler - made with coconut milk and aloe vera.

Cool, already know which one is which! I just got finished making my laundry soap, now it just needs to sit.

Quote:
I promise, and yes I used soap! Im older than 3 you know! ...LOL
tongue2.gif

Didn't know if it was Carl or Steph so not sure if you need to be reminded to use soap!

Its ME!!! LOL... And Carl does need to be reminded, dirt boy!

Quote:
Nana seeing those awesome scents is making me jealous and wanting some now.

Aw...I started making soaps because we didn't like the preseratives in store bought. They are easy to make at home.

Steph..the oat bar is Citrus Honey Oatmeal...it has tea tree oil in it too and is the one that's great as a facial bar. It's all my nephew likes to use.

Mjgigax... congrats on the partridge cochin hatch!!

I will remember that, I guess I will have 2 bars for me...LOL

Quote:
Didn't know if it was Carl or Steph so not sure if you need to be reminded to use soap!

Its ME!!! LOL... And Carl does need to be reminded, dirt boy!

Dirty more than just on his body!!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Citrus Honey Almond looks a little olive colored and the other is the white one called Tropical Cooler - made with coconut milk and aloe vera.

Nana seeing those awesome scents is making me jealous and wanting some now.

Nope nope... First you have to sell her some chickens..LOL.... I think she might have to get a few free next time or at least dicounted. Carl had the soaps out and broke in half and scubbing his hands down, and she had barely made it out of the driveway...lol.... Then he went after the jelly.

Quote:
Glad you're home - hope your chicken returns okay!

Good evening Cityclucks and nocityboy....

Im running behind tonight.... BYC is loading slow for me.

Quote:
Unfortunately, if you don't quickly show him that you are the "head rooster" he will continue to flog you. In our chicken yard, roosters get one flying lesson courtesy of my boot, and a flying lesson launched by the neck if that doesn't improve their cooperation. After that, they are delicious in chicken fried rice.
At our house, you either need to be nice or be tasty.

yep- he got booted yesterday and flogged me today- dang his little hide anyway! nope i don't tolerate it- so what has a mellower personality a cochin or EE?? all i need one for really is to guard the girls when they freerange

I talked to Okracefan after I got home, he said I lost 2 more chickens. His DW says I can"t have the ones he was babysitting back. Says possession is 9/10th of the law. guess I will have to sneek over when they are at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom