*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have a story about The Bear, your pup's papa.

My great nieces and nephews were visiting once. The niece was playing in the small pasture that connects to my neighbor's property. The neighbor's rott was going berserk, trying to get through the fence (mostly bluffing I think). Bear placed himself between my niece and the rott. And wherever she ran, he kept himself between them and never took his eyes off the neighbor's dog. He didn't bark or growl, but he meant business.

nocityboy you have one fine chicken dog..I seen him fighting over a possum when i was down at Buster's an thot why didnt i get me one of thim????
DDDDDddhh....As manny bird's as i loose to varmit's...

Quote:
love.gif

must have been a night for the dogs-
Our neighbor's Old English Bulldog wiggled under their fence and came over to play with our Louie this evening. That is a "useful" breed there, very sweet though. Louie had a blast. He needs a dog friend, he tries to play witht the cats. Maybe we could plan a playdate with the Bulldog.
Louie is a husky mix, maybe pit?. He is very smart and athletic. He has definately imprinted with the chickens now. The other day two chicks squeezed thru the brooder wires and were on the floor behind the tank/brooder. He stayed right there whining and protecting them from the cat till I picked them up. I think the cat is imprinted too. He is quite the bird hunter be seems ovblivious to the chickens, I'm not taking any chances though.

Good Morning!

You guys have a great Friday! I am happy to be at the end of the week!!

Bring on the weekend~

Quote:
yep- thats my problem with my two- still trying to find homes for them-

sooner- fresh milk??? do tell!!

I friend that lives close to us has milk cows that they have calfs on but they got me some fresh milk, I am having the cream with my coffee now!

I will someday have milk cows or goats.

frow.gif

As I was driving home yesterday after work, I noticed that the outside temperature was 72 degrees and recalled the statement made a few days ago about how in Oklahoma the temperature is regularly 72 degrees - on its way to something higher or on its way to something colder. It was nice to see the sun yesterday.

Is it Friday already ??. Morning everybody, I have caught the flu and Laura & Alyssa have it also. Funny how the place you can get sick is a visit to the hospital. I still will be on the job but Man this really stinks.

AL

Well Morning Folks!! The rodeo was great. TGIF!! Getting up and going to garage sales this morning not like I need anything else. Everyone enjoy this beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom