*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well afternoon all! We are out building runs for Sam's frizzles. Went to some garage sales this morning and found some good deals.

Gonna go to the auction in Harrah tonight. Anyone else going?
Then try for cement tomorrow!

Have a beautiful afternoon/ evening all!!
woot.gif

Went to lumber 2 to get wood for the runs and of course bought 3 more chicks ( 2 Cochin bantams 1 ameracana) but didn't put them in my bra this time being it was warm out!!

Quote:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband!

X2 I do hope all goes well, with all of us Okies going to the hospital lately makes you wonder if we are just getting ready for a good summer.

AL

Me too! Let us know how things are.

Quote:
So all five of them skipped?
wink.png

I can make jokes about small schools since I went to a tiny one for 12 years.

Then once you finally got through your junior high years, how many were in your high school?

Quote:
So all five of them skipped?
wink.png

I can make jokes about small schools since I went to a tiny one for 12 years.

Then once you finally got through your junior high years, how many were in your high school?

lau.gif
NOT!
OK I guess a little
tongue2.gif
!
That would be grades 1 thru 12 in the same building. Years 9-10-11-12 were in high school.

How many were in your graduating class? I bet more than mine!

The flu is bad enough, but to be sick when the weather finally gets nice, that is horrible. Hope you and you family get better soon.

Hey Gotgame, would you happen to have some good pics of those Blue Spangled OEs you have, I would love to great that color in a Standard size Game!!!! Lynn

Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom