*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin - Barney has been crowing since I got back home. For about half an hour the guineas alarmed along with his crowing, but I think they've figured out that he's just declaring his presence. Let me know how the white EE roo does for you. If he gets cranky, we'll figure something out. So far, though, he's been very good with people and nice to his girls. I think he's going to be a good fit at your place.

well just maid it back from the auction
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
i did VERRY WELL

batam ameracuna-28.00$ a pice
batam brown leghorn -23.00$ a pice
wheaton OEGB- 25.00$ a pice
self blue OEGB-19.00 a pice
susexs hens -19.50 a pice
my golden partrege cochin progect hens - 28.00$ a pice
black javas 17.00$ a pice
crele OEGB- 16.00$ a pice
ex ex ex ex ex ex not to bor you with # it was a good sell

took my camera but forgot to cheak the baterrys took three pics befor it died but here they are
69260_auction_001.jpg

69260_auction_003.jpg

there was about 4,000 birds and rabets there today

here is one of my birds in there cages with there brite pink tags
69260_auction_002.jpg

sorry was going to take more pics but camera died

Well, I got our guardian dog
smile.png
. More a guardian for my wife and just our property in general from some stray roaming dogs that hang around...she is half great dane, half german shepherd, 3 1/2 months old, light fawn color with white muzzle and toes, very much has the dane attitude....

thats funny about Barny, should have seen the girls run up to the pen to check him out, like a buch of teenagers, one of the cochins stopped in her tracks and took a double take
lau.gif
- will put him in tonite after everyone settles down- so far he has growled a warning a few times, and occasional crowing-

At Cement with Teach, Al, Renia, Carla, Gerald and Jerry. And no body listen to Renia about anything I did! She can't prove it!!
lau.gif

Hope everyone is having a great evening!!

Quote:
What auction was this at, and how often is it?

that is chupps on 412 in inola it is the first satterday of the mounth and they start selling chickens at 8:30 if you bring birds you need to get there about 6:30/7:00 am the next sell is may the 7th hope to see you there

Hey, I have eggs pipping on day 19!!! I was pulling eggs from the bator to put in the hatcher, and had 3 pips...the bator runs between 99.7 and 100.2, and midday on day 19 I had 3 out of 11 pipped...I would have just left them in the bator and upped the humidity if I had seen that before I opened it up...the hatcher was all opened for probably 2-3 minutes, will that have hurt the chicks that are pipping or gettin ready to pip? The heat and humidity in the hatcher was up to 100.1 and 87 wet bulb within 10 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom