*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have, or know of anyone that has, any peahens for sale? Preferably up here in the northeast part of the state, but I know the chances of that are slim.

Quote:
Welcome to the okies thread.

So how are the tails on your Sumatra. Is the line from the base of the neck to the end of the tail on one line?

These days the show birds are looking more like feather dusters and the tail carriage is much too high compared to the birds even 5 years ago.

LOL, they're much better than that. They could be lower, but they have pretty good tail carriage IMO. We're planning on showing them at TSF this Fall so we'll see what the judges think. Though I'm not sure how to keep the longest feathers on his tail pretty....they just barely drag on the ground. I'll post a picture of them later. They're little egg laying machines too, and so far I'm getting 100% hatches from them.

Quote:
Welcome to the okies thread.

So how are the tails on your Sumatra. Is the line from the base of the neck to the end of the tail on one line?

These days the show birds are looking more like feather dusters and the tail carriage is much too high compared to the birds even 5 years ago.

LOL, they're much better than that. They could be lower, but they have pretty good tail carriage IMO. We're planning on showing them at TSF this Fall so we'll see what the judges think. Though I'm not sure how to keep the longest feathers on his tail pretty....they just barely drag on the ground. I'll post a picture of them later. They're little egg laying machines too, and so far I'm getting 100% hatches from them.

congrats on the birds..... are you going to poops ? if so you should bring some of those crested ducks i know ill be looking for some duck hens for my drake since my hen went missing yesterday

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You have found a wonderful group of folks who either live in Oklahoma or wish they lived in Oklahoma
smile.png

After reviewing your list of birds, it looks like you can help some of US find birds instead of us helping you find birds
thumbsup.gif

LOL....well I do love auctions...XD.

Quote:
well you should have hollered , id of heard ya lol ... actually i was in class til i let early at 630 before the storm come in so i could get all the animals put up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom