*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
if we didnt already have 6 dogs I would take her, hope you find a good home for her
smile.png

is anyone interested in a few modern game bantams? I have a lemon blue hen, 2 silver blue hens and a lemon blue splash cock I am gonna let go of, if anyone on here local wants to get a start in some, here ya go
smile.png
If I can get them moved out this evening they will be free....

So Bil was able to come home on his two-week R&R from overseas. We built the peacock run that he had been talking about for months. I tried to talk him into just taking it easy and relaxing and even offered to rehome our two peas, but he would have no part of that.

62482_sn202047.jpg

62482_sn202051.jpg

Now they have their own home, and each will have their own stall and run when I can find them some girlfriends. There is a third stall and run for future peachicks, currently inhabited by what Bil calls my "mutt chickens". Before I took him back to the airport, he did finally admit that my EEs were not as hideous in person as he thought they were in pictures, and even picked out an EE rooster at the Muskogee auction to bring home for them.

Quote:
nice , that looks great ..... you will totally enjoy that coop as well as the birds

They are enjoying not having to share with the chickens and now, since they are away from the driveway, they will stop screaming at the trash truck and the UPS man and every other unsuspecting motorist that happens to drive by.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom