*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some babies hatchin, so far 2 brown reds, 3 blue brassys, 1 spangle, 1 blue spangle, and a dozen more babies workin on it...

The wind is kicking back up now, looks to be about 4000mph right now, and I have stuff to do outside. That is always an accident waiting to happen, power tools and winds to high to satnd up LOL, did I mention I hate Oklahoma wind, always makes a good day go bad in about 5 seconds.

AL

Quote:
I'm planning to go tonight. Hope I don't find anything I can't live without.
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

I am hoping someone is in the market for some very big exhibition quality Giant Buff Cochin hens, and a quad of Standard Golden laced cochins. Look us up out there it would be good to put a face to the name.

Robin ~ I have no idea. Just that they are the kind that won't be laying eggs for me. LOL!! I posted a thread in the gender/breed help forum last night and there are pics.

Didn't you know spare roosters taste the best

That's why she wants them. lol "Makes the best chicken and noodles I've ever tasted", she told me.

Kassaundra ~ I LOVE the quote in your siggy!!

Momma_Raven ~ So precious!!

Good Morning everyone! Just found you guys - WOW this is great.

Hello! I'm new here too!
smile.png

AL ~ I'm getting tired of the wind too! We have work to do out at our little barn to start preparing the coop and I really don't want to be out in the wind today!​

Hey Okies! I'm a newbie.

We're still working on building a coop. Any advice you'd like to impart on what not to do?
I live in the south central part of the state if that helps.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Quote:
big_smile.png

I am hoping someone is in the market for some very big exhibition quality Giant Buff Cochin hens, and a quad of Standard Golden laced cochins. Look us up out there it would be good to put a face to the name.

Will do!

I was looking at your website but couldn't pull up any photos of your birds. Takes time to do that, I know. Nice layout of the webpage, though.

Quote:
Yep, heres some advice...dont plan on having just the one pen
smile.png
Been there, done that, said I was gonna have 2 pens of chickens...now we have 11 and a 4 part hutch, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom