*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Are they doing an auction in Blanchard?
Where?

they will be in Blanchard this evening, been for sale for a week and no serious buyer so now they get to leave anyway.
the Buffs are exhibition Quality, very broody and I know they can cover over 2 dozen eggs with no problems. I wont even tell what we paid for them but we expect to take a loss on the sale. Excellent Broodys and good to look at and a great disposition to boot. MJ has seen these birds.

Thanks for the info!

Quote:
What time is the thing in Blanchard and where?

The address is 2500 S. County Line Rd, Blanchard, OK. If you do a google map search it will give you directions. Starts at 5:00 pm.

Quote:

Just past town in Blanchard, you will see the rodeo grounds on the south east side of Hwy 62. That is County Line Rd. Turn South go about 1 1/2 miles on teh east side you will see a lot of cars and trucks. Your there.

hit.gif
I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!

I
Quote:

Just past town in Blanchard, you will see the rodeo grounds on the south east side of Hwy 62. That is County Line Rd. Turn South go about 1 1/2 miles on teh east side you will see a lot of cars and trucks. Your there.

Unless you happen to be coming from Chickasha in which case it is just BEFORE you reach Blanchard, and you make a right.
smile.png

Quote:
Yep, heres some advice...dont plan on having just the one pen
smile.png
Been there, done that, said I was gonna have 2 pens of chickens...now we have 11 and a 4 part hutch, lol...

Yup, was going to have 2 but now have 7 and a big grow out pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom