*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Carla chicks hatching!!!!

Me and the boys did the very trqditional easter thing.....and shot guns! Took out the judge and judged it to be fun! shoots left and low though....

Lucy and Goosey both showed up this evening for the grain portion we set out. Usually Goosey comes first then Lucy shows up...good indication she had eggs.
Now we are worried that the nest was washed away or covered with rising water.
hit.gif

Anyone know if they might lay again or is it too late for Canadian geese?

Rain update: 6 inches and all the terraces are full and water is running everywhere.

Dinner is finished and I am as full as an Ole dog tick, My little 2 wk olds were in their new outdoor brooder pen last night and when I checked they were fiesty and warm. The whole coop is warm, dry and cozy as was their keeper doing chores, I have to admit I was a tad worried until I saw them and put my mind at ease. I don't like to see everybody getting too much rain, but after the last few months we can't complain when we do get it, how about we just complain next week if it continues LOL.

MJ : Glad Joe has excepted your new aquisition, you know you have now turned the corner and may soon be over run with the big bred Cochins, I do like your idea of getting her to use as a broody. Shoot you could put 2 doz Banty eggs under her and since Jack is your larger egg hatch buddy you now it made in the shade.

Marybeth : It sure was good to see you again, every time I looked over there you were grining & giggling like a school girl, so I guess you missed the auction crew as much as we missed you.

Gerald : I read on CNN that you didn't buy any junk last night and only PO'd 4 doz out of 30 doz eggs, so they have sent the doctor's to your house to make sure your Ok LOL.

AL

this rain and water stuff ya'll are talking about....it has something to do with those tree things...right?

sometimes ya'll confuse me with your strange talk

We have....wind....wind blowing dirt....wind blowing sand....wind blowing small rocks....and was that a small child that just went by?
we also have dirt, dirt with rocks, dirt with rocks and some withered brown things...and some sharp pointy things that hurt!

Poor Teach, do you have rocks in the boys pockets?

Glad you guys had fun at the auction! I am ready for one!!! Not sure when the next one here is but I am ready. I enjoy going even tho I don't have a bunch of auction buddies when I get there.

rocks in the boys pockets??? He ck we give them kites and umbrellas and sails and anything else that might blow them away!!

I get to go to an auction next weekend!! I am gonna take some chickens so i can call it a chicken auction!

Hey Teach,I got some of your Asil's eggs hatched out. Neat looking chicks,not at all what I expected. They are wierd tho,they seem to be a bit "Duh!" acting!lol. They are not as quick on their feet as the game/phoniex. Not health wise,more like mental wise!lol.Maybe they are slow developers and will grow out of it.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom