*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got about two inches

of dirt

hit.gif

It's still raining really hard here. Normally I wouldn't be on the computer but I am bored silly! I had a 2 hour nap & not sure I could go to sleep if I wanted to.

Yes Teach you have proof!

Quote:
I havent been up to much, Carl is the one using my screenname lately. I havent had a chance to make aany bar soap or can anything new. The laundry soap seems to be working great since I adjusted the recipe. Our local fire department set trash bins out for neighborhood clean up and so far we have dumped about 15 loads between inside and outside. We still have much much more that can go but dont think there will be time with the rain and all to get it done before the bins are picked up, they have already been out for a week.

It is looking like we won't have soccer or anything next weekend so I think I will try to make a batch of bar soap & laundry soap. I don't think I will plan to do more than that since I have so much other stuff to do.

That is great that they put out trash bins like that. I have alot of stuff to burn now that we have gotten some rain. Might even get a trip to the dump.

Quote:
Ohh Yeah I forgot about the relief the rain bring's ( no more fire danger ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom