*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome little mamma! Ive have chickens nearly my whole life and love all little critters, and like helping out if i can
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Got all of ours moved to the next brooder and cages earlier, had to make room for last nights hatch. It is so much easier now that the weather is warmer it is a real chore in the winter.

Welcome to all the new folks, good to see the hobby is still gaining steam.

Nana, if you need any help just call, I assume your husband is still restricted a bit and want you to know you can call if you ever need a hand.

Quote:
Got all of ours moved to the next brooder and cages earlier, had to make room for last nights hatch. It is so much easier now that the weather is warmer it is a real chore in the winter.

Nana, if you need any help just call, I assume your husband is still restricted a bit and want you to know you can call if you ever need a hand.

hey stephanie, do you know if carl is still plannin on coming up and giving me ahand with my electricity?

Quote:

hey stephanie, do you know if carl is still plannin on coming up and giving me ahand with my electricity?

Dont know anything about it.

Quote:
My yard slopes downhill with a big creek at the back so my coop area is fine. Everything going great here. not hatching too many so far..... How bout you?

Had a really nice visit in Krum, Texas, but am tired. Also spent several hours with a dear friend and hre husband who live a couple of hours past Krum. She's recently learned she has terminal cancer. She's had her first chemo, and could have as long as five years if they can get it into remission. She's a very special person and is very upbeat but realistic about it. Soooooo glad I went.

Gotta go out and feed. Vashi took good care while I was gone.

Jarvis,I have pro ably hatched a littl over a hundred so far,not bad considering it's all with broody bantams! Still have several on nest.

Betsy glad your trip to Krum wasn't crummy! Sorry ,v couldn't resist that one!lol sorry about your friend,it always seems get those special people in our lives.

Well I Bette go do the evening walk thru and check out all the critters for the night.the evening crowd should be on here in a bit and I'll be back!

Quote:
that is sad, you have managed to hatch more under broody banties than I have been able to hatch with our GQF's...

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You have found a wonderful group of folks who either live in Oklahoma or wish they lived in Oklahoma
big_smile.png

As to your question regarding crossing a silkie roo with an EE hen, my experience was that I got EEs with feathers on their legs.
roll.png

Mark your calendar for May 14 and hopefully you can join us in Fletcher for a get together we fondly call POOPS (People of Oklahoma Poultry Swap). We like visiting and putting faces with screen names, eating, swapping poultry, and eating and we will do all of that on the 14th.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom