*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Love the pics Wayne and Graces Dad!!!! Nice pond Robin. Wayne I like your ruff rock garden, looks natural!!!! How is everyone this evening? Cold and wet here!!!! Lynn
cool.png

Welcome LD Jackson! Don't be shy,just jump in and start talkingand asking questions or give advise! We try to be one big happy family here. Tell us about your flock or what you are looking for in a flock! More people will be along directly to welcome and advise you to be careful of "enablers",those are those people who will unflinchingly try and get you to get more nad more chickens. And yes they are addicting and habit forming!
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Enablers? That's funny.
big_smile.png

I have no flock, as of yet, but I am in the process of dispersing my homing pigeons and will be purchasing 15 Black Australorp chicks from a hatchery, probably Cackle. I hope to wind up with 10 hens in my backyard, using my former loft as a converted coop.

Hey Lynn glad you could join us ! We have a new chicken friend from down Roland way. Maybe he will tell us he raises games!lol.
Have you had a decent weekend. Has the teen boy child gotten his hormones in line yet!lol

Welcome LD we are glad to have you with us.................... now don't you dare oreder Ole nasty Hatchery chicks when any one of us good folks can fix you up right with some fine birds, just give us a chance and hang around a bit.

Robin : that may be a good spot you just have to check it out, I do know our wild geese make nest on our big island every year.

AL

Quote:
I hearthat it is really beautful since they have finished the remodel.

That's what I hear too, I called the phone number on the website and got a recording that says some areas are closed and still under construction. I'd like to know what those areas are before driving all the way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom