*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
A guy i no in Minco OK has some of the nice's iv seen David Anthony ...

I only have cochins. My neighbor, Jack, had them but they got wiped out by some dogs a couple of years ago and then he got welsummers and marans.

Morning Okies' has it been a nice weekend or what? Last night just topping off a great weekend.
Here's to hoping this week goes by fast too! Two weeks to POOPS!!!

Goodmorning to ALL!
frow.gif

THANKS for the welcome.
big_smile.png

Al sais I have to join to attend POOPS. Where do you join at? I sure hope to get to come.
big_smile.png

I have 11th generation Showgirls, Silkies, Seramas, Indian Runner Ducks, BB Reds, and one pair of bantam ? (I can't recall) in with the BB"S, young SG & silkies growing up. (To answer a guestion asked earlier) If I make it to POOPS, I may have Serama eggs, IR duck eggs, and possibly some SG/Silkie eggs (they would be splits/Lav.)

I have baby Blue Marans growing up, Production Blacks (AKA California Greys), and Production Red X Blacks growing up.
big_smile.png
I also have a motely crew that runs around free during the day of mixes and pure breeds that I sell eating eggs from.
tongue.png

I have several Silkie Roos for sale and some cochins that I am thinking of putting on here on the BYC Auction list. I bought cochin hatching eggs off of here (BYC) and now have decided I need the space.
big_smile.png
Since I'd like to seperate my white runners from the rest of the flock!

There's so many projects going on at my house who knows when I'll get more pens made.
hmm.png
I need to make more hen houses for silkies and Seramas first.
big_smile.png
Then I want pens for the different colored ducks, and I need one for my Blue Marans that are growing up.
big_smile.png

I live in Foster, Ok. on Hyw. 29. (To answer another question.)

I see where POOPS needs chairs. I have lots of them I could loan to the cause if anyone is coming past my house and wants to take them and bring them back. Be warned though they are old school lunch room chairs and you'd need a trailer and tie downs to haul them! They stack on top of each other, but there's about 50 or so. I keep thinking someday I might start a chicken auction here.
big_smile.png
But, our shop is full. It's my husbands domain. But who knows what the future might bring.

Now to answer a question about ants I saw posted a few pages ago...

I know you said natural but you may want to consider this...

BENGAL ANT & ROACH SPRAY! This stuff is AWESOME! It has a wand that you can place in the tip (like WD-40) and just spray cracks, around windows and doors, and where your plumbing comes into the house.

It kills spiders, ants, scorpions, ect... ANYTHING that crosses it! I have 3 dogs, and 8 cats and it hasn't bothered any of them. (I ONLY SPRAY IT IN THE CRACKS). Once a bug crosses it it dies within inches!

You can buy it at Gordon White Lumbar yards, and it costs about $11 a can. It is well worth the price! It will wipe out roaches too! It also comes in bombs! DON'T WASTE YOUR $ ON RAID, ect....

Sorry this was so long.
smile.png

Time to go feed, gather duck eggs, ect....

Have a good day everyone!
Carla

Quote:
No Dear you don't join you just contact Monty/Buckguy20 and get on the attendance list so we have good numbers for which to plan for. By posting and showing a willingness to be here is your membership LOL. We are glad to have you with us and are excited to meet you.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom