*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
old*cowboy :

hey GotGame did I see on here while I was catching up you may be at Marys this weekend.

yes sir, I was plannin on bein up there early saturday morning...whats up?​

Quote:
I have several small brown snakes w/o any markings at all that live in the dirt in my yard, any ideas on type?

more than likely blond snakes..very cute look like earthworms w/o the lump....yup...I would take some of them...

What are the little brown snakes with the orange head? We always find those here.

I'm tired! Busy day. Ended it by mowing the yard just before dark. Its getting cold here tonight. Had to cover some tomatoes. Lost some of my biggest chicks out if the pigeon loft last night. They have a light under a covered cage but they still piled up I guess and there were five or six dead. These were fully feathered!Going to set two more hens tomorrow. Should have some hatch first of the week.
Daughter and her family are on the road to Okla. Her motherinlaw had a heart attack. I-40 was closed on the otherside of Menphis and they had to detour,still haven't made it to Little Rock! Should have been almost to Westville by now!Hope the water goes down by next weekend!

my wife found 4 baby snakes in the backyard under one rock, a few days later i flipped a rock in the back yard and had 6 baby snakes under it. some where gray some black but all had an Orange ring around the neck. Any clues?

Quote:
yes sir, I was plannin on bein up there early saturday morning...whats up?

I will be setting up there tomorrow night, be there Sat and probable Sunday. Cell phone is 580-372-0514 call me and I will tell you where I am set up at, come by so we can meet.

old*cowboy :

Quote:
yes sir, I was plannin on bein up there early saturday morning...whats up?

I will be setting up there tomorrow night, be there Sat and probable Sunday. Cell phone is 580-372-0514 call me and I will tell you where I am set up at, come by so we can meet.​

Will do, I am lookin at a brown red old english from mike...what are you gonna be bringing up there?

I wont be bringing any chickens, always take empty crates so I can bring some home though
big_smile.png
I make and sale custom leather items, good name brand pocket knives, cowboy collectables and memoribilia and other stuff I run across to make a dollar. Beings I havent been able to work since Oct. I am trying to set up down there twice a month to help ends meet.

If I have time between now and poops I might try to make a leather notebook with a rooster or something on it to bring. All depends on how I feel, somedays setting in front of the desk pounding leather is too much

ok, I will be there adn will look you up...I know a guy that has standard modern red pyles....not sure if he is wantin to sell anything but he is west and south of okc....

Beth, how wonderful you could be there with Tom and comfort him in such an inspiring and personal way. You may be lucky to have had him, but he was just as lucky to have you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom