*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What kind of hen and what kind of pen she in

D'uccle hen, pen is fully enclosed.

If pen is fully enclosed she either found a hole to get out, or something came in, no signs of struggle, I assume no signs of something digging or tearing fence, she may have found small opening, but she should be near by if that is the case. You dont have any niebor kids around?

Quote:
If she is she is doing it outside of her pen!

what kind of hen? Hope you find her...

To make it worse she was my only D'Uccle hen. Now I have a mille Roo and no girl. So it looks like I will be selling him.

old*cowboy :

Quote:
D'uccle hen, pen is fully enclosed.

If pen is fully enclosed she either found a hole to get out, or something came in, no signs of struggle, I assume no signs of something digging or tearing fence, she may have found small opening, but she should be near by if that is the case. You dont have any niebor kids around?​

Nope people near me. There was no sign of struggle, I didnt see any whole but will be able to see better in morning.

ok, i monitored them when they were out, everyone came in, but when i locked them up for the night Chubbs is missing! every feel like you must have a curse??? i walked all around, fell in the creek, then in the pond and no chubbs...i can't believe this! pray she will be safe over nite and be here in the morning!! i just can't figure this one out!
barnie.gif

edited to add: a friend shared this- and it helps some-
i hope that you might draw some comfort with these thoughts... When life kicks you down, get back up. and when it kicks ya down again, just get back up again and kick it back! Never give... in and never give up!
Things happen that we don't understand, but maybe we're not supposed to understand everything. Maybe we're just supposed to have faith and let it happen.
GOD has a plan for your life. The Enemy has a plan for your life. Be ready for both. Just be wise enough to know which one to battle and which one to embrace.

i just can't figure out how she got out ....​

Last edited:
Got Game ,I don't know as I have ever seen a "standard" modern game. Do they look like the bantam varietys? If so they should be extremely tall I would think. Do either of you guys have pics?

Smithbantam, I bet we can find you a nice duccle hen if you dont find yours, hope you do though....
Quote:
I will see if I can find some, yes, they are just like BIG modern bantams, lol...what it looks like to me is you have modern game bantams, modern game standard, bantam malays adn standard malays, lol....except for the malays havin a lot more tail than the moderns, they are very similiar...all leg and neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom