Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You have found a wonderful group of folks who either live in Oklahoma or wish they lived in Oklahoma
smile.png

Disclaimer: since some of us are addicted to hatching poultry, attending poultry auctions and otherwise acquiring poultry, we may try to assist you in the acquisition of more poultry than you have the patience to feed or the room to house. That said, what kind of poultry do you have and/or what kind would you like to acquire?
pop.gif

Quote:
I will try and look you up at Mary's. I enjoy going out there and just walking around. Do you set up in a particular place each time? You obviously do nice work from the pictures and like Sooner, I would like to get a new western belt for my husband.

I set up on the north end west of the fowl. Where the row of buildings come to the north and then makes a turn to the west. I try to set up in that corner cause the buildings lock the wind some. I drive a 3/4 ton chevy Grey with white camper shell. It will be parked right beside me.

old*cowboy :

I will be the handsom guy with the handle bar mustche

I will be the guy without the handle bar mustache
smile.png

Quote:
evening everyone, you never get used to that smell wayne. Happened to me last year poor hen was sitting on them and it sounded like she had a shotgun in there with her, she wouldn't give up I had to lock her out of the nest for a while.

old*cowboy :

Hey doc that is a good lookin mule in your aviator

Thanks Cowboy she is really something she stands 17.2 hands tall she is belgian and mammoth jack I hope to hunt off her one day but if not we will look good with her pullin a chuck wagon.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom