Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
bow.gif
bow.gif
AL - you are da man -
bow.gif
bow.gif

Well guys will be off this thing till Sunday afternoon. Any of you wandering around Marys flea market this weekend look me up, be nice to meet some of you in person. Until later have a good day.

old*cowboy :

Well guys will be off this thing till Sunday afternoon. Any of you wandering around Marys flea market this weekend look me up, be nice to meet some of you in person. Until later have a good day.

Where is Marys flea market at?

Is anyone going to Kellyville this weekend?​

Quote:
count me and the boys and doc as being there....doc wil be the really big one I am the really good-loking one..the boys stink...might only be one....one is in deep trouble

Al, ill be headed that way friday directly after i take my last final ... ive been trying to get the teacher to let me take it thursday but its been a no go on that so far , but cross your fingers otherwise i wont get to leave here til like 1 pm ....

Someone asked about muscovy ducks and flying. Mine fly across the yard. The females and younger males are able to fly up to roost in trees. If flying is an issue you can pinnion them as ducklings or keep their flight feathers trimmed. Just watch their weight, because they will get fat. They also lose their ability to escape predators, so you'll need to keep them in a secured area.

Quote:
Cool my a guy i work with is going. He deals banny chickens. I keep trying to go but this weekend is kolache so i cant make it. Look for a young guy in a silver honda, answers to chicken george if you need some old english bantams

Quote:
Cool my a guy i work with is going. He deals banny chickens. I keep trying to go but this weekend is kolache so i cant make it. Look for a young guy in a silver honda, answers to chicken george if you need some old english bantams

what all kinds of old english bantams does he have?

Quote:
Where is Marys flea market at?

Is anyone going to Kellyville this weekend?

It is in the spencer/midwest city area, its at the intersection of NE 23rd and Midwest Blvd, North West corner...and I will probably run up to kellyville saturday morning after marys...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom