*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Why do you ask ?? do you have some extra to add to your scratch or are you wondering if it will be benificial ??

Quote:
Why do you ask ?? do you have some extra to add to your scratch or are you wondering if it will be benificial ??

just wondering if it would be of any value to feed. no dont have any but can get it if its worth feeding

Quote:

just wondering if it would be of any value to feed. no dont have any but can get it if its worth feeding

I don't have any input on Barley that would be of any help, I would think if it wasn't over processed that it should be fine to feed as the birds will only eat what they like from the scratch and leave the rest. As far as the nutritional value I am without a clue my friend sorry I can't help more.

Quote:
As Les suggested, you could put the turner into the Hovabator (as I recall, you may have to sort of "shove it" to get it to fit) or if you have sufficient eggs and places to put them, you could also try hatching half in each of the incubators. Transfer 1/2 of the ones you have started to the Hovabator when you get the temperature regulated so that the conditions are evened out and put 1/2 of the new eggs in each bator. If you have to choose only one incubator, I would go with the Hovabator with a new temperature wafer. Just my opinion.

Thanks!

Quote:
Lucky , what line is the cock and stag do you know? Ive got a pumkin husley hen running around here who dont like to stay in her pen. If you come across a pumkin husley stag I need one. A gal I know at work has a friend who raises pumkins but hasnt talked to him in a while to see if I can get some of his blood. Ive got 8 babies in the brooder right now out of a blue butcher cock and hen, got 4 that look black and 4 yellow wish random colours through them. Love the colours of these game roosters, to bad they dont lay eggs.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend... We went fishing today and Jason was able to catch a small mouth bass but alas it was too small to take home and fry..

Jason has volunteered to help in any way that he can with poops if ya need him and he is available time wise give him a call, would hate to see folks needing help but then not make mention of it when we too are a hop skip and jump to the Fletcher barn

Banjoejoe,

I did judge the Coronation Sussexs and no they are NOT light Sussexs, they are what they are , and no they are NOT in the standard , so how is one to know what to look for if you judge by the standard, yes seramas are judged but the only place in there Breed, not class champs or show champs. Untill it gets in the standard it can gono higher. But they were good looking birds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom