Oklahoma Anyone???

Hi Buckguy........no problems here with my chickens being sick yet,thank goodness.........just hens trying desperately to find a dry laying spot.since they choose not to lay in coop  boxes...........found an old fake christmas tree in my shed and there ya go.at least I know where the eggs are ! What kind of sickness do they have?

I have been reading that apple cider vinegar and fresh garlic ward off respiratory illness. Do you use? Jan

Hello, I live in Choctaw. We have four chickens, a coop and still looking for tall run (or might build one). My girls have gown since this picture. This is a cage hooked to the front of the coop, so they could get some grass and bugs. Hope we can learn more about chickens, in this forum.

tur

Last edited:
Hello, I live in Choctaw. We have four chickens, a coop and still looking for tall run (or might build one). My girls have gown since this picture. This is a cage hooked to the front of the coop, so they could get some grass and bugs. Hope we can learn more about chickens, in this forum.

tur
Well cool to have you on here!

Do you have room for one more?
tur

Hello, i am in Oklahoma as well Ponca City actually. I have raised chickens all my life, I am thirteen.
big_smile.png
I am new on this website but not on raising chickens. I have 2 grown female white leghorns, 1 grown male amber star hybrid, 9 grown female rhode island reds, 4 kinda small black giants and 2 medium sized white Pekin ducks in a group. In a different group i have 4 small Easter Eggers. In another group i have 1 porcelain and 12 Silkies that are chicks. I raise them with almost no help from others. I love them all sooo much! You could say i am an addict.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom