Old English Game Bantams

Wow, everybody's birds are beautiful! I enjoyed looking through these pictures.

This is my new little silver duckwing rooster. He's still growing out his tail feathers after a molt so his tail isn't quite finished yet in this picture. I've been interested in OEGBs for a while now but he's my first. It's exciting!

I noticed no one has posted in this form in a long time, but it was the first OEGB thread I found
263a.png
these are my first two and I am absolutely smitten. Can anyone give me any idea of what colors I have? The hen looks more blue. I dug around in my SOP but couldn't really say for sure.

Hello I just saw in person for the first time yesterday Red Pyle OEGB and they were very small and very beautiful I was wondering the ups and downs for such a breed? I understand their flighty because of their size I already clip wings though so I'm not worried about that but how many eggs do they lay in a week? If it's very little I'm not concerned my hens lay almost none.How often do males fight? Are they ever broody ever? These type of questions are what I have in store.Thanks to anyone that replies!

I noticed no one has posted in this form in a long time, but it was the first OEGB thread I found
263a.png
these are my first two and I am absolutely smitten. Can anyone give me any idea of what colors I have? The hen looks more blue. I dug around in my SOP but couldn't really say for sure.

They kind of look like silver duckwing.

Back
Top Bottom