old hatchrite incubator

skydvr,
Thankyou.
Is it too complex to take apart?
4 people could not put it on a trailer, so I am thinking a truck with an hydrolic lifter to get it on a trailer and at the destination (700kms).The disassemble idea
is appealing to get it in to the room. I hope the terminology is ok as I am in Australia.
cheers

I have a 2 door 4 tray for sale, I bought it a few years ago. I never really knew how to run it. I moved all the rollers to the bottom and hatch alot of birds and I used the top as a brooder. I would love to sell it to someone looking into getting into raising birds. I have original book. I am located in Hawley, Minnesota. I would like $2000 for it

I sold my six foot one for $1500 cause it was toi big for my little operation. I had some awsome hatches from it.i missed out on one like yours for $400. Hard to find parts for them and the co. Is out of busuness. I would love to have a smaller version.

I added a schematic for the recent rebuild of my Hatchrite CP50 and a bunch more photos of the unit.

Use the link from my previous posts. The link to the new photos and schematic are found near the bottom of my web site.

Enjoy!

Is the website you linked still good? I cannot get it to open. Am considering purchasing a hatchrite incubator, but want to know parts and manual resources first. Thanks

Hey guys can anybody help me out with the hatchrite manuals I got nothen with mine
it's the two drawer modle and it dose come on but a alarm goes off all the time I believe it's low water it need some tweaking I just need a little help.

Sorry guys! My Hatchrite web site has been down for a while... But it is back up now! I just moved to Florida and finally got my web server back up and running with a new URL.

Here is the new Hatchrite web site address:

http://www.mithrack.serveftp.net/hatchrite/manual

As always, everything on the web site is free. You can download manuals and the setup guide. There are some movies on repair, parts lists and some slide shows.

I also list a couple repair guys that have done some great restoral jobs on Hatchrite incubators.

Enjoy!

Kevin G. McCoy

Back
Top Bottom