Older rooster teaching younger rooster video

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I have never had a chicken jump in my lap much less come when called !

Thanks! And thanks for noticing that too! I've actually worked long and hard with my chickens they can be quite smart they each know their name and know I'm a safe zone lol the only thing is chickens still have to have the will to listen to you it kind of reminds me of cats where if they want to come when called they will whilst a dog comes no matter what lol

I think chickens knowing and responding to their name is not as well known, least I never read about it :D

Chickens are incredibly smart! This is my favorite chook documentary, "The Private Life Of Chickens." They explain a lot of different behaviors and even show some science experiments to show how smart they are!

Chickens are incredibly smart! This is my favorite chook documentary, "The Private Life Of Chickens." They explain a lot of different behaviors and even show some science experiments to show how smart they are!

I saw this one a couple years back, it is good, sad to hear their mistreatment, nice to see people caring for them

Back
Top Bottom