One week and counting!!!

PurpleWiggleButt

Songster
Apr 26, 2021
Jellico, TN
Can this really be happening?

I'm gonna be a goose momma next week!

I've had one (human)baby and now I'm having triplets!!!😫 I don't have a hospital bag packed, no cute clothes for them to come home in, no warm bassinet, OMG no car seats!!!

Their hospital will be a post office, their coming home clothes will be soft yellow down, the bassinet will be a lawnmower box and the car seat will be held together with string.

Sounds about right!!! :thumbsup

Happy Woman GIF by Kraken Images

Can this really be happening?

I'm gonna be a goose momma next week!

I've had one (human)baby and now I'm having triplets!!!😫 I don't have a hospital bag packed, no cute clothes for them to come home in, no warm bassinet, OMG no car seats!!!

Their hospital will be a post office, their coming home clothes will be soft yellow down, the bassinet will be a lawnmower box and the car seat will be held together with string.

Sounds about right!!! :thumbsup

Happy Woman GIF by Kraken Images
Congratulations!

Hoping the USPS was gentle with your babies and that they arrive happy and healthy!

I just had a lady drive 4 hours to pick up goslings. Some people may think it's crazy, but I'd have done the same thing (and I have). ❤️

Hoping the USPS was gentle with your babies and that they arrive happy and healthy!

I just had a lady drive 4 hours to pick up goslings. Some people may think it's crazy, but I'd have done the same thing (and I have). ❤️

My half mile round trip is just gonna be grueling. If I drove it would take longer to park!

Back
Top Bottom