Ongoing Brahma Projects Thread

Pics
OK thought that was you, We picked up Light Brahma from Darlene to put over our Blue Columbian Brahma's. He is absolutely gorgeous, I think you will be thrilled.

Yeah she told me that they are massive. I am getting a one year old pair from her. Do you have any buff or partridge brahma pairs or trios for sale?

Looking for brahama hatching eggs. I am open to all colors. If you have some that you would be interested in selling now or in the near future please PM me I would love to hear from you. I would love to see pics of the parent stock of you have some. Thanks Michelle

Looking for brahama hatching eggs. I am open to all colors. If you have some that you would be interested in selling now or in the near future please PM me I would love to hear from you. I would love to see pics of the parent stock of you have some. Thanks Michelle
Look on the Buy-Sell-Trade thread. There aren't any there yet, at least I don't think there are, but there will be a few breeders selling there in probably another month.

I looked there but I found this thread and thought this might be a good place to ask since this is where the brahma people are ;)

We got this pretty little girl East of Nashville TN. She was a very good broody hen and we are looking for more like her. She was small and defending her babies I am sure to the end. That is just how she was. Such a good mommy. There was no sign of her so we believe she was taken by a hawk due to her size. We will miss her as she was part of our family. We are also looking for some pullets like her. If you hear of any, I would love to know where to get some. We just love their temperment.

Back
Top Bottom