Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

I really love how you put it together. I like the illusion it creates. I am sure I will be making more in different layouts and colors.

Thanks! This 3D Blooper Quilt is a blooper no more! Some lovely lady has fallen in love with it and wants it for her very own. So she gets to give it a new, more positive name! It's nice to have my quilts loved and appreciated!

Thanks! This 3D Blooper Quilt is a blooper no more! Some lovely lady has fallen in love with it and wants it for her very own. So she gets to give it a new, more positive name! It's nice to have my quilts loved and appreciated!

With the work, worry and care you put into them they should be appreciated! And I'm glad they are!

We bought a tall chest to replace our triple dresser that takes up so much room. So, when the dresser is sold, I gain a huge amount of wall space back in my quilt room! The chest goes into the small bedroom we're using for ours now. I may be able to set up my Brother 1500 to piece and leave the Janome set up to quilt.

More room is always better! My room is huge, about 14 x 28 or 30 feet with a walk in closet and I could still use more space. :lol: I semi-jokingly asked Bob if we REALLY needed a dining room. :gigOf course, I got the stink eye in reply.

I am excited to be able to participate in the last Farmer's Market of the season here in our tiny town. All summer I have been wanting to, but being shorthanded at work, I haven't been able to manage it since I have to work Saturday mornings. A friend who makes and sells wooden signs (and who has a commitment in the afternoon) will get us set up and manage our booth until I get off work when I will take over and do the tear down. I have 10 completed quilts, several aprons and some other quilted goodies made and ready. I hope it goes well or at least lets people know I am in the area with goodies to be had.
I am starting to make tree skirts for a craft fair in December I have signed up for.

Terrie, I hope you sell some stuff at the booth! I'd love to do that some day when I have more inventory. I think maybe I should just make quilts and not try to sell them until I have a selection. Might sell better.

Back
Top Bottom