Online Large Fowl Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I peeked into the box under all the fur, seems like about 4 dark colored little bun buns! Mama is marked like a Siamese, so who knows what daddy was like? Probably dark would be my guess
love.gif
Aww, that is so adorable!!

~ Aspen

Went to the sale today, came home with four more Lionheads! One big mama and three little ones. I will have to get some pics to post so you can see how fluffy and gorgeous they are. Emptied out another coop, and one tractor so hopefully my feed bill will go down. The one rooster got out while i was trying to catch him, but I did manage to trap him up against the fence. I had visions of hawk banquet if i didn't manage to catch him.
Still waiting on one last goat to kid, I keep checking on her. She is one of the few that will not come to me, so I have to trap her to get her into the pen at night. Her milk is coming in, so it should not be long.

Went to the sale today, came home with four more Lionheads! One big mama and three little ones. I will have to get some pics to post so you can see how fluffy and gorgeous they are. Emptied out another coop, and one tractor so hopefully my feed bill will go down. The one rooster got out while i was trying to catch him, but I did manage to trap him up against the fence. I had visions of hawk banquet if i didn't manage to catch him.
Still waiting on one last goat to kid, I keep checking on her. She is one of the few that will not come to me, so I have to trap her to get her into the pen at night. Her milk is coming in, so it should not be long.

Awww!! How sweet. How can you possibly resist bunnies? They are so darn C U T E !!

~ Aspen

That's the thing, I can't resist them! They are adding up quick!
I was running around trying to get everyone fed before it rained today and one of the polish hens got out. Man, she is like a road runner!~ The more I ran, the faster she ran. Finally got her up near a fence and she got stuck. At least she won't end up hawk feed. I am getting addited to the egg chains again. Have to watch that I don't get too carried away.
Off to town tomorrow, nice to get out and shop.

I played the egg chain game a couple yrs ago and ended up brooding about 150 chicks through the winter. I ended up loosing just about all of them.

It was a lot of fun hatching out all the different breeds tho. : ) Right now my incubators are filled up with duck, goose, call, Serama, and Cochin eggs. That should keep me busy for awhile. Heehee

~ Aspen

Glad you like it.It's fun but takes a lot of time.I am a total facebook nut now.There is a bunch of chicken sites on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom