Ordering prescription Rx from California

Seaecho

Songster
6 Years
Oct 12, 2017
High Desert, S. CA.
My two 14 week old chicks (which I've posted about before) did not get a cure from Colloidal Silver drops into their eyes. One and a half days after stopping, they are again slightly squinted and the lids are a bit swollen. I think the stuff irritated them too, as it's all red around the eyes.

Anyway, I ordered Tylan 50 injectable and Terramycin eye ointment from online. Allivet. These are prescription only in CA, where I am. They didn't ask for a prescription from a vet. Will they send this to me even though I live in CA? I need to find out fast, as I don't want to waste any time treating them. THANKS!

My two 14 week old chicks (which I've posted about before) did not get a cure from Colloidal Silver drops into their eyes. One and a half days after stopping, they are again slightly squinted and the lids are a bit swollen. I think the stuff irritated them too, as it's all red around the eyes.

Anyway, I ordered Tylan 50 injectable and Terramycin eye ointment from online. Allivet. These are prescription only in CA, where I am. They didn't ask for a prescription from a vet. Will they send this to me even though I live in CA? I need to find out fast, as I don't want to waste any time treating them. THANKS!
The best way to find out if Allivet is going to send the order to you is to call them:)

I've gotten a receipt through email, although they haven't sent it yet. I am afraid to call them, as I fear they will refuse to send it because I am calling attention to it. Know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom