Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

If anyone is looking for Muscovy ducklings or a few good chickens I have some.
wink.png
I'll be in Portland this weekend and I can transport then....

https://post.craigslist.org/pdx/S/grd/mlt/x/FtUfbyaAkgOn746O/sqiyi

I also have a gorgeous, show-quality Light Sussex rooster, a young show-prospect (out of show parent birds) Golden Laced Cochin cockerel and a very unique bantam mottled Houdan (sort of a tolbunt/mille fleur pattern) roo.
frow.gif

Thanks! There's my "not so computer literate!" problem. For some reason I thought it had been updated since then. I appreciate the info!
smile.png

Quote:
I would be interested in one of those black Frizzles, maybe two.

Thanks Bil! You and your wife should stop by my goat pen and say "Hi" and meet my goats. Look for the "Too Much Bucks" banners

Thanks Laura!

I have an update to my list too;
I have decided to sell my whole flock of Standard Cochins, including 6-8 hens, 2 roosters and some juveniles. They are Blue, black and splash, nearly all from show stock, decent but not top notch. They came from eggs from at least 3 different breeders. The hens are between 2-3 but lay very well still. There might be as many as 5-10 juveniles (you can take only the female juveniles if you want), so I figure a total of 15 -18 birds, all purebred. I have hatched lavender chicks from these birds on occasion. I have photos of them if you email me.

Also have
Guinea keets in assorted colors
Baby turkeys
1 Mille Fleur rooster
Ameraucanas, SQ- Blue/ Black/ Splash- Young birds and chicks & eggs
1 adult pair of Royal Palm Turkeys
Blue bantam cochins- hatchery quality
SQ buff bantam Cochin cockerels
Quail
Quail eggs

I am looking for
Muscovy ducklings/ ducks
Pied guineas
pied or rare colored peafowl
Ancona ducks
pheasants
silver laced Wyandotte rooster/ hens
Speckled Sussex hens
Blue laced Red Wyandottes or eggs
Columbian Wyandottes or eggs
Marans with feathered shanks from good bloodlines- or Marans eggs
Some of that buffalo meat
One of Zoo Mummzy's cheesecakes (maybe two)
Mottled D' uccle hens
Mille Fleur hens
Welsummer hens

Quote:

Thanks Bil! You and your wife should stop by my goat pen and say "Hi" and meet my goats. Look for the "Too Much Bucks" banners

Thanks Laura!

I have decided to sell my whole flock of Standard Cochins, including 6-8 hens, 2 roosters and some juveniles. They are Blue, black and splash, nearly all from show stock, decent but not top notch. They came from eggs from at least 3 different breeders. The hens are between 2-3 but lay very well still. There might be as many as 5-10 juveniles (you can take only the female juveniles if you want), so I figure a total of 15 -18 birds, all purebred. I have hatched lavender chicks from these birds on occasion. I have photos of them if you email me.

Also have
Baby turkeys
1 Mille Fleur rooster
Quail
Quail eggs

I am looking for
Muscovy ducklings/ ducks
Pied guineas
Ancona ducks
pheasants
Speckled Sussex hens
Mottled D' uccle hens
Mille Fleur hens
Welsummer hens

I have muscovies and I'll be in Portland today--they are two days old or I do have an almost month-old pair (blue drake, lilac female) that I'm pretty sure on the sexes of....

Quote:

Thanks Laura!

Also have
Baby turkeys
1 Mille Fleur rooster
Quail
Quail eggs

I am looking for
Muscovy ducklings/ ducks
Pied guineas
Ancona ducks
pheasants
Speckled Sussex hens
Mottled D' uccle hens
Mille Fleur hens
Welsummer hens

Jen, I would be interested in a few of your standard cochin pullets or hens. I have been wanting to add some standard size to my flock and I know your birds - they are wonderful. Email me or PM me whenever you get the chance? We are way behind on catching up anyways
big_smile.png

Update to my list too:

The two BBR OEGBs are gone, still have the 2 Creles (definite on this marking now)

For my want list:

My neighbor is looking for a standard size Brahma (any color) OR a SLW pullet her flock. She doesn't want chicks - they have to be at least 4-5 months. She has small flock of 5 months olds and my two 3 month olds I gave her last night.

Zoomummzy

Have -
1 Black Tailed Buff Japanese Bantam cockerel - 4/11/10
**he is iffy but I'm going to leave him on the list for now. We'll see if he behaves.

2 OEGB cockerels - Crele - hatch date 5/23/10
1 OEGB cockerel - Barred - hatch date 1/5/10
2 Smooth Sizzle/D'Uccle mix cockerels (would like them to go together if possible) - hatch date 1/5/10

These are all pets - not for your table.

Want - My neighbor is looking for a standard size Brahma (any color) OR a SLW pullet her flock. She doesn't want chicks - they have to be at least 4-5 months. She has small flock of 5 months olds and my two 3 month olds I gave her last night.

Chickboss

Have - If there is interest, could hatch some mutt chicks, and also some ducklings (Khaki Campbells, Muscovies, and..??) Black Australorp hatching eggs or chicks

Want -

Pinkchick

Have -

Want - Pilgrim Geese

Argula

Have - 1 or 2 Black Copper Marans cockerels, 1 Black/White Polish Crested cockerel, and 8+/- Silver Spangled Hamburg pullets and their roo. All of the above hatched in late Feb. Also have 3 dozen "spent" hens (they're 2 1/2 yrs) of Ameraucana and various common brown egg layers (BO, Light Brahma, Dark Cornish, etc).

Want - Friendly, good free-ranging, brown-egg-laying pullets to replace the Hamburgs sent by mistake by McMurray

Cloverleaf Farm

Have -
Blue bantam Cochin cockerel, hatched 3/25 from shelleyb1969's eggs
LF Salmon Faverolles cockerels and 2 white Faverolles cockerels, hatched 4/10 from pasofinofarm's eggs.
1 LF Salmon Faverolles cockerel hatched 6/3 from Dick Boulanger's eggs.
3 bantam lavender Ameraucana cockerels hatched 6/30 from John Blehm stock
1 LF lavender Ameraucana cockerel hatched 6/30 fro John Blehm stock. and I don't know what else yet...growing things out right now

I also have a breeding pair of 1 year old black bantam Ameraucanas that shipped directly from John Blehm, I will only bring them to the swap if someone definitely wants them (if I don't sell them locally before it cools off, they are shipping to Indiana)..

Want - 2-3 of oregonJens SQ black Ameraucana pullets!!!!! A couple of dark brahma pullets, or a trio, also possibly 1 or 2 really nice Welsummer pullets/hens for a friend.

K7 Menagerie

Have- 2 black frizzle cockerels
bantam cochin cockerels (will have at least 1 that looks to be a mille fleur or calico)
bantam cochin pullets (still not sure on colors - looks like possibly partridge)
wyandotte hens - golden laced, blue laced red
should have a few standard cochin chicks too, just setting the eggs on 8/13

Want: Mille fleur cochin pullets
Brabanters

Brian

Have - possibly some Seramas

Want - trio of show quality OEGBs

Lensters

Have - http://www.wvhatchery.com/chicks.html

Tsagirl

Have - possibly some mille fleur d'Uccle hatching eggs
Ok guys I can not wait for the swap because my welsummers that were spossed to be pullets are roos! They are 4 months...anyone want them...they are FREE!!!! Breeder lines,,,and FREE! I will meet people.

Olive egger roo
Possibly a lav orp roo

Want -
Show quality
RIR
Blue Laced red Wyndottes
Silkes

Bil

Have - Alpaca fiber, maybe some pullets

Want - a couple of nigerian dwarf does (anybody have any to trade for an alpaca or 2?)

oregonJen

Have -
(or can take orders for)

Also have
Baby turkeys
1 Mille Fleur rooster
Quail
Quail eggs

I am looking for
Muscovy ducklings/ ducks
Pied guineas
Ancona ducks
pheasants
Speckled Sussex hens
Mottled D' uccle hens
Mille Fleur hens
Welsummer hens

Noncentzter

Have - I have Lavender Ameraucana's chicks hatched 7/28 (from Pips&Peeps) and W/BW Ameraucana's hatched 7/16 (from Tailfeathers). Any roos that show up I can bring to the swap...they will be three months old by then and hopefully I'll be able to tell which are the roos!

Want -

feathers4fun

Have - pullets of various breeds/ages

want -

whillo

Have - hopefully nothing!

Want - rubber chicken purse! And to chat!!

silkiechicken

Have - BYC gear to raffle!!!

Want -

blackclownfish16

Have -

Blue/Splash/Black Silkie x Phoenix Cross Chicks
Genetic Hackle Stock Cockerels (Boatloads I'll probably put some up here on BYC too)
2 Sumatra Buff Wyandotte Cross Chicks (looks like two pullets)
Possibly blue modern bantam chicks (in the bator)
Splash MGB Cock (only if someone wants/needs him)
Possibly some cuckoo and bbs silkie chicks
Could bring a dozen split lavender silkie eggs
Could bring some cuckoo silkie eggs (only if the girls kick into action tho)

Want-
Nothing but my resolve might just fail when I'm there............

And if someone wants any of these before feel free to pm me

LittleChocobo

Have -

-baked goods! PM for a recipe you'd like, if not listed below
-Swedish crepes with Chantilly-style Swedish sweet cream and berries (probably raspberry)
-Spinach-mushroom-Gruyère crepes
Maybe some quail if anyone is interested

Want -

-Buckeye pullets/hens
-blue, blue splash, or white Silkie pullet/hen
-EE pullets/hens of any kind: purebred Araucana or Ameraucana not terribly important to me
-Buff Orpington pullets/hens
-Barred Plymouth Rock pullets/hens

It would be nice if everyone in the new flock was about the same age, but not a necessity. My roommates are kind of tolerating my chicken project with amusement and I'm hoping that if I have a productive flock they'll warm up to the idea a bit more.

eggardengirl

Have - Trio of buff Orps, hatched 5/3

Want - 2 to 4 white silkie chicks or pullets

Tamara of Fort Doom

Have -
a columbian wyandotte hen
a partridge cochin cockeral
a blue laced red cockeral
feather masks made from my own chickens' feathers

Want (but really shouldn't get!) -
california quail
polish pullets/hens
pretty turkeys (not too particular about breed)

FeatheredObsessions

Want -
Gold Lakenvelder rooster
a pair of Midget Turkeys!!!
A drake runner duck in blue? maybe white or black?
A Houdan Hen or even two
Splash Silkies
Female East Indies
Mille Fluer Cochin
Blue Jersey Giant Hen or hens

Have: this is hard cause it changes but right now....

Molted Houdan Rooster
Two Sexlink hens
Dark partidge? color Serama Rooster
Ringneck Pheasants
Bobwhite young/unsexed
Any color Button Quail all sexes/ages
Coturnix all ages/sexes
Lutino Parakeet young (female per punnett square)
Buff Silkie Rooster
Many unsexed Mille Fleur D'Uccle
Female Moltted D'Uccle

mrweaw

Have: Maybe a few Silkie/Frizzle cross adolescents if they don't find new homes before then

Want: Always open to getting a new Silkie or two
Ameraucana - Looking for good quality so that the kids can show them if they want
Araucana - Does anyone out there have any of these that are true araucanas??
Faverolle - I don't have any of these but am interested in having a couple
Marans - Black would be my first choice
d'Uccle - no color preference
One or 2 of Tsa's RIRs, I saw that hen at the fair and I want one just like her!!

I can only get pullets, chicks, or eggs. I cannot intentionally get another rooster. Our neighbors are patient enough with the silkies and the one polish. I don't want to push my luck!

Rare Feathers Farm

Have - If anyone is looking for Muscovy ducklings or a few good chickens I have some. I'll be in Portland this weekend and I can transport then....

https://post.craigslist.org/pdx/S/grd/mlt/x/FtUfbyaAkgOn746O/sqiyi

I also have a gorgeous, show-quality Light Sussex rooster, a young show-prospect (out of show parent birds) Golden Laced Cochin cockerel and a very unique bantam mottled Houdan (sort of a tolbunt/mille fleur pattern) roo.

Want -

Last edited:
Phew, down to just 2 of the black frizzles! I'll set those aside for you, OregonJen....and no worries, they can stay here until the swap! Now that I found a home for the other boys (four cuckoo marans and a brabanter), the coops are a little roomier!

And, to add to my list:

Have: 2 black frizzle cockerels
bantam cochin cockerels (will have at least 1 that looks to be a mille fleur or calico)
bantam cochin pullets (still not sure on colors - looks like possibly partridge)
wyandotte hens - golden laced, blue laced red
should have a few standard cochin chicks too, just setting the eggs on 8/13

Want: Mille fleur cochin pullets
Brabanters

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom