Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Quote:
Perhaps a dumb question, but which city?

6149 SW Shattuck Road, Portland, OR 97221-1044 Sorry that the most help I can be. Also if ya BING it they have directions.

Darn, too far to go up and see it!

Perhaps i could have something like that here. I have enough cute and fluffy animals. Perhaps a living manger or something.

They were on Fox 12 news yesterday morning for the On The Go With Joe
celebrate.gif

Here is the link

http://www.kptv.com/video?clipId=6533491&autostart=true

Is any one planning on bringing Delaware chicks to this swap?
fl.gif
I was looking for some at the fall swap but couldn't find any so i decided to get Orpingtons. But Im very interested in Delaware chicks!
jumpy.gif
Also is it free to have a table at this swap? Because if so I may be able to bring Barnevelder eggs, chicks and/or pullets depending on how everything works out.

Last edited:
Quote:
I can possibly bring Del chicks. I currently have 19, 10 week old babies growing out from my first breeding. Looks like I have some nice improvements from the parents and will do a breeding back. Do you have an age preference for the chicks or would you be interested in some hatching eggs? This is my all time favorite breed, they are the bravest, friendliest little tykes and a great dual purpose breed!!!

I dont think I want to hatch eggs because are hens usually do that and when our hens hatch eggs we rarely get to handle the chicks. So probably a week or two old, before they start to feather out. Iv read very good things about them. All the birds we have are very docile breeds for the most part, so I think they should fit right into our flock. They are also very pretty!!

Quote:
I can possibly bring Del chicks. I currently have 19, 10 week old babies growing out from my first breeding. Looks like I have some nice improvements from the parents and will do a breeding back. Do you have an age preference for the chicks or would you be interested in some hatching eggs? This is my all time favorite breed, they are the bravest, friendliest little tykes and a great dual purpose breed!!!

Oh mememe I would love a few Dellie chicks. My all time favorite breed. We just love our Lady Bird. She is my only Dellie and by far my favorite

Table space is free? Great! It's just show up early to get a table right? If chickens cooperate and depending what I end up having, I will bring BBS bantam rock hatching eggs/chicks/adults. Put me on the list! Tori, maybe you and I can have tables next to each other
big_smile.png

As for my *want* list:
-Barnevelder eggs/chicks/adults (Tori, hook me up!
lol.png
)
-Jersey Giant eggs/chicks/adults
-small cat/dog carriers

Last edited:
Julia, Yes we should get tables next to each other.
big_smile.png
Are you still planning on getting Barnevelder chicks this spring?
jumpy.gif

I guess i should make a "want" list:
-Delaware chicks
-Red Wyandotte chicks
-Blue Wyandotte chicks
-Buff Laced Wyandotte chicks
-Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks
-Light Brahma chicks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom