Oregon

Yaaay! Thanks Yay Chicks! Keep em comin Oregonians.... you know you know some! I will include rainy day quotes, or poems.... anything in yer repertoire about rain!

Hi guys,

I have been doing some research on chicks that I want to get in the next couple months or so. My list consists of: Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Buff Laced Wyandottes, Delawares, Salmon Faverolles, Light Brahma, Buff Laced Brahma, Ameraucana and Austalorps.

Does anyone here have these breeds? How do you like them? Are they good layers or dual purpose? and Will you have chicks in the next couple months?

Thank you! :)
(The only reason I posted it on here was because I want to try to get them locally instead of shipped.)

Hi guys,

I have been doing some research on chicks that I want to get in the next couple months or so. My list consists of: Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Buff Laced Wyandottes, Delawares, Salmon Faverolles, Light Brahma, Buff Laced Brahma, Ameraucana and Austalorps.

Does anyone here have these breeds? How do you like them? Are they good layers or dual purpose? and Will you have chicks in the next couple months?

Thank you! :)
(The only reason I posted it on here was because I want to try to get them locally instead of shipped.)

I have one Sal Fav roo and he is awesome mellow, calm, kind to his girls and producing some awesome rooster eggs. He is from Cloverleaf and I HIGHLY recommend her birds. You may also want to check those goof balls on the other side of the creek.

Back
Top Bottom