Oregon

I have some free chicks for enrolled 4-H kids. I have 2 bantam buff Brahmas that are a few weeks old, there are bantam single combed Rhode Island Red chicks hatching today, and I have some AOV bantam Faverolles that are 1-3 weeks old. Let me know if you're interested!
smile.png
I just enrolled in 4-H tomorrow. Could I get some RIR B

I have some free chicks for enrolled 4-H kids. I have 2 bantam buff Brahmas that are a few weeks old, there are bantam single combed Rhode Island Red chicks hatching today, and I have some AOV bantam Faverolles that are 1-3 weeks old. Let me know if you're interested!
smile.png
is 4-h the older kids or the younger kids? i have a 4th grader going into the 5th with rabbits but sense we have poultry we will be putting him into the poultry one as well. so we are interested and could pick up Wednesday.

smile.png
Hi, probably obvious, what is AOV bantam Favarolles??? BTW, Love the Kable, So incredibly beautiful and BIG....What you feed him, giant food???? eliz

Back
Top Bottom