Oregon

Hi guys,

Looking to rehome some of my flock. I have adult oegb's and some chicks, and am selling all my silkies and all my silkie chicks. Will sell the adults in Trio's. I don't want to end up with all my roosters only. All of my roosters are great with people and my silkie rooster is a great rooster even with cockerels and baby chicks. I am looking for 20 dollars for my adult birds and 5 dollars for chicks. My silkies are from cat dance, with the exception of my black hen and buff rooster. Can post pics if anyone is interested.

Hi guys,

Looking to rehome some of my flock. I have adult oegb's and some chicks, and am selling all my silkies and all my silkie chicks. Will sell the adults in Trio's. I don't want to end up with all my roosters only. All of my roosters are great with people and my silkie rooster is a great rooster even with cockerels and baby chicks. I am looking for 20 dollars for my adult birds and 5 dollars for chicks. My silkies are from cat dance, with the exception of my black hen and buff rooster. Can post pics if anyone is interested.

Why are you selling off stock? Especially ALL your Silkies?

So I am at the point of culling my Jubilees. It is so hard to decide sometimes! I am trying to decide between waiting for my NPIP cert. to come through, selling them on rarebreed auctions...or selling them locally. I am thinking about a trio...UGH!!!!
barnie.gif

Why not try to sell them locally & if you can't get what you want for them, wait till your cert comes through. It's getting too hot to ship birds now anyway....
wink.png

That's what I was thinking. This next week is supposed to be horribly hot. Good advice. I think I may just put them out in the "in-between" coop and pasture. I was hoping to go to the Brownsville Swap, but I have to get the kids back to OK that weekend. It is hard to sell them locally. I can just imagine all the hate mail from Craig's List. "Are you out of your mind??? Does it lay golden eggs? It's just a chicken!!!" Lol. I may just put an ad out for my own amusement.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom