Oregon

Well I do have an unlicensed dog. A vicious chihuahua. I should get up on that anyway. Thanks. That's what I'd heard too. Thanks for confirming. I can literally see the fire station/ police station/ city hall from my front porch. Yeah old downtown. No hoa!
Edited to add: she's not vicious at all. She's a licker. Just to clarify.
smile.png

We're across from Jaquith Park off of Main St. No HOA for us, either!

Sorry...that wasn't too clear, was it! No roosters in Newberg city limits. You do have to apply for a permit for your hens. And HOA rules usurp the city rules.

I knew I wasn't reading that right! :lol: Thankfully where I live there is no limit on chickens, just a no rooster ordinance. But we're working around that. ;)

I live in hillsboro and have a few chicks fir sale... there from a mix flock so cant tell you for sure what breed each.is but.can tell .you .the breeds .that
are in the flock...all good eggers

Wow thanks for the input everyone! I'm thinking one from 5 different breeds too. I'd love to see a big yellow buff running around my yard. I like black and white ones too. I suppose I should start by calling the local wilco. It's 5 minutes down the road. I don't know if I could stand to wait until the end of April!
Right now, Canby Wilco has buff Wyandottes, also silver laced and gold laced Wyandottes, and Easter Eggers, as well as a few other things...pretty good layer selection...

Back
Top Bottom