Oregon

Tired of it down here.
It's like stepping into a campfire Everytime we open a door.
Air Quality in the Unhealthy or Hazardous way to many days in a row.
Thankfully birds just hanging out and taking it easy also. I'm sure they have burning eyes and scratchy throat also.
Forecast says we have clouds but I really couldn't say, no clearing for the last week.

I have thought about it. I'm in Redmond and there's no ash falling here but it's been smoky for days. The rain yesterday seems to have cleared it up a bit for now, though...

I'm out in Gaston and just got a fairly good dump of rain, yay!

Keep doing the rain dance for a few days of rain (but don't overdo it... we don't need to beat the rainiest winter record)

Some new faces I see..... Welcome! Would be great to see our thread become more active, though i know I'm as guilty of not posting here often as the next... I'll have to make an effort to work on that.
I'm out in Gaston and just got a fairly good dump of rain, yay!

Keep doing the rain dance for a few days of rain (but don't overdo it... we don't need to beat the rainiest winter record)
That gives me hope it might eventually reach us here in St Helens, I think my family in Lebanon saw some yesterday.
Welcome to newbies!
Has anybody else brought their girls inside from the smoke & ashes? It's falling like snow flurries here in Aloha
Nah, I've weathered many fire seasons with poultry and other livestock...some coming even closer than this...just monitoring for trouble and would resound accordingly as needed

Back
Top Bottom