our 5 year old made us do it! (and we're a better family for it)

Good morning!

We're getting close to figuring all of this out - largely due to all of the help here and on Instagram. (FrankiesFamilyFarm) where we posted more pics and videos.

Here is what we believe we have (straight run chicks)

3 Australorps
3 Plymouth Rocks
3 Leghorns
3 Americanas (this opinion varies)
6 Rhode Island Reds
2 ducklings (will grow up to be white - yellow at the moment)

A local farmer has agreed to take any Roosters. This makes us happy!

I'm building a coop today. I'm a bit ashamed to say that I bought a kit for now. My homemade coop will have to wait for next house or when I have more time :). This just made sense economically and time efficiency.

Again - thank you all, so much for your welcomes and words of wisdom.

Here is the new coop!

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADORABLICIOUS DUCKY WEB BILL QUACK THING! @Julie Bird
wwWebby Weebeep of tiny fuzz nugget baby duckling uttering a peep sound from her bill as she stands upright for full effect to get point across. Wide stance of BURD. Baby Duck. NEEDS ME TO HOLD AND KISS HER.

Thanks for the tag, ViolinPlayer123.

welcome-byc.gif

Oh my gosh. I just love your son! What a wonderful kid. You know of course, that this come from wonderful parenting right?
It sure sound like the whole family has done their research before getting chickens. Well done! I love the pics.

Do any of you know how to deal with a hurt chick
1f630.png
My chick had escaped and I had found her with a deep cut. I cleaned it out and now I got it to stop bleeding (Thanks to this website
1f44d.png
) but what do I do now? Put her back with the other chicks?

Back
Top Bottom