Our night time duck enclosure is finally done!

It is beautiful! I need to build something too. How easy is this to clean?
hu.gif

I LOVE it! Seriously....great job. I am jealous....I would like something like this just so I can find my eggs when they start hatching. How many ducks do you have that will use it each night? Like a previous question, how easy is it to clean?

Beautiful Java. Do you have Racoons round your way. You do know they can open a slide bolt, they are also very strong and can grab a corner of that doorway and pull it open. For all it costs I would but some hasps and padlock top and bottom of all your doors. I do on my duck house do I know there is no chance of anything egtting in there

The inside of the house has a linoleum floor. I'd say it's pretty easy to clean out. It doesn't get too messy with just two ducks.

@Gofasterstripe, yeah, I've been telling the hubby that. Only predator we've ever seen are here are possums, but that doesn't mean a coon won't happen upon the place at some point. We're working on the rabbit run this weekend, so I'm going to talk him into some extra security measures for the house and run.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom