Out my window I see...

blythspirit

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 11, 2013
Beautiful PNW
I see beautiful wild quail running around both the front an backyards..

What do you see out your window today?

Edited because little Jackson my dog jumped on the compy before I was done posting..and it posted it..lol
gig.gif

Last edited:
I see...snow. Lots and lots of snow, no matter which window I go too!!!
Lol..It is still snowing here too, but just a 'dusting' compared with what you are dealing with. It is so much fun to look out at all the wild birds under the tree shadows looking for bugs and such in the only green space left. The quail look like they are wearing little bibs on their chests as they are looking for treats.

The oat field is emerald green and waving in the breeze, pasture is greening up nicely. The almond tree's are in full, snow white bloom and the peaches are starting to bloom pink. Absolutley beautiful!
Oh how beautiful that must be..wonderful description, I can see that in my mind with your words. thank you...

okay..so I guess this is a boring thread and I should not have started it..out my window I see...Snow..and more snow...trees covered in snow, yard covered in snow, cars & trucks covered in snow..greenhouse not covered in snow..just surrounded by snow. coops and runs covered in snow. shop covered in snow. So it is boring looking out the windows here...

This is the view of my outside run just a few mins ago..and a pic of my young girls in the greenhouse at the same time..the little ones have free roam of the greenhouse but like to be in their 'baby coop' from when they were chicks..

okay..so I guess this is a boring thread and I should not have started it..out my window I see...Snow..and more snow...trees covered in snow, yard covered in snow, cars & trucks covered in snow..greenhouse not covered in snow..just surrounded by snow. coops and runs covered in snow. shop covered in snow. So it is boring looking out the windows here...

Not boring at all...your chickens look nice and cozy. We have had a beautiful day, partly sunny and warm. The chickens really enjoyed it and I did a little gardening. I'm really looking forward to Spring!

Not boring at all...your chickens look nice and cozy. We have had a beautiful day, partly sunny and warm. The chickens really enjoyed it and I did a little gardening. I'm really looking forward to Spring!

I'm so glad to hear that people are getting out to garden, I can hardly wait either. I have ordered potato planters (I am trying the 'bag' method this year) I am also growing onions and garlic in separate grow bags to keep them from 'invading' my regular garden. I am eager to see how they work. My hens are very cozy and happy. Thank you..

Back
Top Bottom