Out my window I see...

blythspirit

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 11, 2013
Beautiful PNW
I see beautiful wild quail running around both the front an backyards..

What do you see out your window today?

Edited because little Jackson my dog jumped on the compy before I was done posting..and it posted it..lol
gig.gif

Last edited:
Thank you very much Cafarmgirl, there are a lot of new beekeepers in our classes and we are studying how the commercial beekeeper transport all their bees to different crops for pollination and how they were having some trouble down there due to the drought going on. It looks just so beautiful where you are at the class will be happy to see and hear that the bees are flying. Thanks again!

Yes, the drought is very bad here. But we've had a little rain this spring and the last week has been stellar weather for the bee's to get out and pollinate.

Snow on the trees. snow on the ground and buildings, and Falling from the sky... I may be a skier, but I am SICK of this weather!! We'll have snow on the ground in JUNE at this Rate!!!

We made a quick trip to MT early Friday morning and got back late last night . This is what it looked like there....

I was glad to wake up to this...

I hope you are all having a happy day, sunshine or not!

Out of my window I see the little whitewashed cottage opposite, and the ploughed fields stretching away into the distance, where I see the white spire of the village church where so many ancestors were baptised. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom