OXINE seems fabulous. Users please share usage, dosage, storage, etc.

Quote:
Mine is on a timer would that help? It needs to be close enough for them to breath enough in to help. the directions i read said to do it like 3 x a day for an hour.

I have it right up where they roost now and leave it on for an hour, morning and night. I can't swing three times a day unless I get a timer, but the chickens are out roaming most of the day, so I'd have to set it up for the morning before I let them out, at night when they go to bed and sometime during the middle of the night! I could swing that...

thumbsup.gif

Quote:

No I don't think that includes shipping. If I remember right it was 21.99 shipping to me in AZ. Could be wrong, I checked so many lastnight.

Best bargain I could find was lamberts vet supply. Something like $22.00/gal + 1.00 process fee + 10.99 shipping (I think it is a flat rate shipping from NM to any mainland state).

Quote:
Revival or Amazon are usually the cheapest places.

Only thing I could find was a Qt bottle on Ebay..but the shipping is IMO too much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OXINE-AH-Sa...148?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aae17861c

I have Oxine..you can go to my website..have quart bottles and it costs on an average of right at 10.00 (give or take 1.00)for me to ship so that shipping price was not too much at all....and by the way, that ebay seller is on BYC.. ThePamperedPullet

Go look at their site for great prices on supplies, etc...great customer service as well..and no rip-offs on shipping
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Revival or Amazon are usually the cheapest places.

Only thing I could find was a Qt bottle on Ebay..but the shipping is IMO too much!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OXINE-AH-Sa...148?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aae17861c

I have Oxine..you can go to my website..have quart bottles and it costs on an average of right at 10.00 (give or take 1.00)for me to ship so that shipping price was not too much at all....and by the way, that ebay seller is on BYC.. ThePamperedPullet

Go look at their site for great prices on supplies, etc...great customer service as well..and no rip-offs on shipping
smile.png

I bought several items from them a couple months ago. They will combine the shipping, and were great to deal with.

I was not meaning anything personal about the shipping on the quart...just that the gallon was not much more and shipping on it was very reasonable....sorry if I offended ThePamperedPullet or SunshineSilkies!!!

Back
Top Bottom