Pallet Coop Add-on...Almost Done (1-25-09)

Does the coop have access to electricty?

Are those roof panels the kind that let light through? or perhaps some sky lights?

Have you thought of linoleum for the floors for easy cleaning?

What if eggs are laid under the coop? Will you have access there somehow... with kids or grandkids?

Those pallets sure did make the walls going up easier.

Looks great, TJ. When you're all finished, you can come over and build me one just like it.
smile.png

Quote:
I like the way you think Mahonri...I am actually running power to the coop this weekend.

-The roof panels are translucent for a little extra light.

-I have been on the lookout for scrap linoleum, but have not found any yet. I might have to buy some...

-I will have small panels on the front for easy access to the underside of the coop...Oh and children just in case I dont feel like getting them myself.
big_smile.png

Yes the pallets made the wall structure very easy...really made the whole coop easy. It was like using LEGO's almost.

Thanks for all your inputs...very good stuff
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
WOW...thanks...I hope it lives up to expectations. I will be working on it during the week and hopefully put the finishing touches on it this weekend.

Thanks, chix, for this absolutely amazing thread! You've inspired me beyond words.
bow.gif

I have been worrying about how I was going to get coops built for all of my breeders, since money is so tight...but thanks to you, I now have hope!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom