Pampered seramas

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
I have several roosters and a pair or two of young serama ages 2- 4 months.. I can get pics dont have any at the moment I live in southwest VA near the TN border, not long from NC and WV These would need to be picked up.. roo's range from $25 and up pairs starting at $50

hey actually i didn't mean to make it an auction meant to put pm me for questions or ask on here.. had a rough weekend lost one of our horses so hadn't had time to make pic's but will try my best to get them are ya'll looking for pairs or roo's i sold a pair yesterday and don't have to many more hens to part with..

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear about your horse!! I just lost my old man July 2010 to cancer right before my daughter was born... I was kind of hoping she'd be able to meet him but sadly she can only hear stories now...

I am looking for pairs... I am just starting to rebuild my flock after finally deciding on which breed I want to do.. I have 8 babies from Laura (zoomummzy) and was looking to get new blood in the lines. she actually refurred you to me!
smile.png

I hate to hear that
hugs.gif

I got mine from Bluegrass Serama and a few other places..I will try and get some pics here soon, I'm fixin to move some around and I will try to get seperate pic's of the hens and roo's I have availiable. I'll be selling roo's and pairs sadly no hens without a roo to go with them I've hatchd triple the amount of roos then hens this year lol

Back
Top Bottom