Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
Hello, those who've had unexplained encounters with anything Ghost, Extraterrestrial, or Cryptid related are welcome to share their experiences her without discrimination.

Age limit is in place so younger veiwers below the age limit cannot join. Encounters can be graphic, or too scary for them in other words.

I've had many experiences with the unexplained, if you wanna hear about mine, or share your's don't hesitate to join?

Oh My GOSH I love these topics!

DO yours first! I'll go next.
Okay, I have a ton, I'll start with something recent, then I'll share something from my kid years.

Okay, last year during the months of September, & October our ghostly friend started throwing things in the bath room. First thing thrown was a one gallon jug of laundry detergent. I documented it.
1024192120.jpg
1024192120a.jpg
Second thing thrown was a can of shaving cream.
1112191920.jpg
1112191919.jpg

I'm too old for this thread but I keep a journal to document all of the stuff that goes on in our "haunted" house. ;)
Edit: I see what you did there, maybe it would be easier just to say Adults only.
Teens to.

Oooh freaky! Have you ever researched the history of the house?

Over a decade ago when my oldest brother passed from a severe accident. He haunted my home for a while, then other places he was close to like my uncles, cousins, and friends. He did it for a while until a few weeks after his funeral.

In my opinion, I think he was scared, alone and uncertain.

Oooh freaky! Have you ever researched the history of the house?

Over a decade ago when my oldest brother passed from a severe accident. He haunted my home for a while, then other places he was close to like my uncles, cousins, and friends. He did it for a while until a few weeks after his funeral.

In my opinion, I think he was scared, alone and uncertain.
The ghost followed us from Oregon.

Really? That's very very fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom