Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

I believe I maybe haunted, the activity doesn't happen as often anymore.

I was scratched in the electronic aisle back in Oregon, one reason I believe I'm haunted.

mmm, what makes you think that? I'm curious. ;)
Going from my first house too store, I get scratched, then I move to a new house in Michigan, & a bunch of ghostly activity starts up.

We had a lot of ghostly activity at our old house too. Forgot to make that clear.

WOAH....that's new. What did you get scratched by?

Ever seen figures?
The occasional shadow figure.

I pretty much got scratched by "nothing". I looked around in the electronic aisle, & found nothing there that could scratch me. It was only me, my mom, dad, sister, & brothers in the aisle. The middle of my back burnt for 30mins. My mom looked at my back when we got home, & she said I had scratches on my back. She took a picture, but it disappeared.

Paranormal activity is absolutely intriguing and terrifying to me at the same time. This will be a very interesting thread that i will enjoy reading. I have experienced a sighting of a shadowy figure twice in my life, once in my eary 20s(hallway of my house) and once in my early 30s (as i was pulling in the driveway, an old man looking figure i caught a glimpse of standing on my stairs that lead up to my door). It was like i caught them out of the corner of my eye as my head was turning or something, and you KNOW WHAT YOU SAW. But immediately look back and there's nothing there.

great thread topic, glad to be here. keep the stories rolling!

:pop:pop:pop

Paranormal activity is absolutely intriguing and terrifying to me at the same time. This will be a very interesting thread that i will enjoy reading. I have experienced a sighting of a shadowy figure twice in my life, once in my eary 20s(hallway of my house) and once in my early 30s (as i was pulling in the driveway, an old man looking figure i caught a glimpse of standing on my stairs that lead up to my door). It was like i caught them out of the corner of my eye as my head was turning or something, and you KNOW WHAT YOU SAW. But immediately look back and there's nothing there.

great thread topic, glad to be here. keep the stories rolling!

:pop:pop:pop
Yes, very intriguing indeed.:D

I caught a Grey Alien's face on trail camera a couple months ago. I'll be making a video of it later.

I'll give you 2 right now. For a whole month 2 summers ago, every time every day I would go to our basement a toy would start talking to me. The only thing is the toy wasn't programmed to say what it did. It would laugh and say " do you want to play" then it would laugh again and say " did I scare you? " After a month it abruptly stopped.
3 nights in a row we heard a newborn baby crying in my boy's room, my youngest was 4 and it wasn't him.

I'll give you 2 right now. For a whole month 2 summers ago, every time every day I would go to our basement a toy would start talking to me. The only thing is the toy wasn't programmed to say what it did. It would laugh and say " do you want to play" then it would laugh again and say " did I scare you? " After a month it abruptly stopped.
3 nights in a row we heard a newborn baby crying in my boy's room, my youngest was 4 and it wasn't him.
That would creep anybody out. It's very neat how spirits can manipulate animated toys.

Back
Top Bottom