Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Yeah, I think that’s just a deformed deer or something cause it definitely doesn’t seem to appear carnivorous at all lol
I know it's just your opinion.

But Wolves, coyotes, even foxes will eat acorns, grass, apples, & pears for examples of opportunistic omnivores :p .

Hi, just saw the footage. Don't laugh too much at me but, All the talk about "chupacabra" seems to point to a creature similar to a thylacine. That footage seems to look pretty much like what a new world edition of one of those marsupials would look like. <--- IMO
omg that makes sense!

Hi, just saw the footage. Don't laugh too much at me but, All the talk about "chupacabra" seems to point to a creature similar to a thylacine. That footage seems to look pretty much like what a new world edition of one of those marsupials would look like. <--- IMO
I watch something on cable where there’s a lab in Australia is actually trying to re-construct and bring back the Thylacine.

Wow yall have a lot of creepy stories. maybe three I can think of, not necessarily scary, but not normal. The first thing was quite a while ago. We downloaded this silly game that did like an x ray thing, someone would hide and it would beep if it detected a face. Well we were playing with this, just me and my sister when it randomly started beeping. It was next to a doll, so we figured it was picking up the dolls face. Until the doll moved. It just kind of flew a foot or so, as if someone had kicked it.

The second thing was recent. About a year ago our guard dog died from poison. We don’t know what happened, and most likely never will. Anyway, after he died we got a female dog and another guard dog. Well this new guard dog, Chief, was almost full grown, 6 months. He had just started going out with the chickens, but was locked up in a kennel at night. We locked him up every night, I had locked him up that night. I had a dream that night of Duke, our dead guard dog, re dying, and went out to sleep on the couch of fear. But when I went out, Chief, our old dog who was dukes older brother, and Duke, laying on the couch. Duke was the only one awake, and he was supposed to be dead. Buried on our own property. But he was on the couch with our other dogs. I was tired and not thinking went back to bed. When I woke up, Chief was back in his kennel and Duke was gone. I know it wasn’t a dream. I don’t know what it was.

The last thing isn’t a sighting, just a weird phenomenon. We have lots of chickens and they die sometimes, circle of life. Well every time a chicken dies I have a dream about it before it dies. We had a young RIR and the day before it died I had a dream it got smushed, and it head was bashed it and it died. The next day the same chick got smushed by a metal rod the wind ripped over, got its head bashed in, and died. I had a dream about a turkey lying dead in the middle of nowhere, and within a week a turkey dropped dead from worm we didn’t know he had. This happens every time, and not just for chickens.
Before Duke got sick I had a dream of him eating something and started whining in the dream. When I woke up he got really sick, and didn’t make it. I had a dream my dad got in a car crash and died. I felt overwhelming need to tell him to be really careful driving today. He was a race car driver, so I never tell him this. Concerned he was, and just barely missed getting hit by another truck.

That’s, all that has happened to me at my own home, but my grandmother has seen things too. Maybe I will share those in a later post.

Back
Top Bottom