Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Have any of you guys ever tried to communicate with a spirit? As in, even just telling them to go away?
What else would you say to one? "Please come have some tea?"
Naw, get that thing outta here. I don't have the patience for some dumb thing trying to spook and pester me. Get out before I get the vial of holy water and call a priest. Trespasser.

Have you guys heard of dragons throat cave in Bulgaria? It's a facinating mystery. The government suddenly spent millions of dollars to "dig up treasure" somewhere in Bulgaria, after a year it was filled up with concrete and permanently sealed. There's a really good video about it, but I can't find it anymore.
The Devil's Throat cave? Quick search on google didn't pull up any weird news about The Devil's Throat, but I can't find anything about a Dragon's Throat cave.. Would love a link to a source, it sounds cool.

Have you (anyone posting on here) thought about the possibility that some of the experiences are the frequencies that are normally not within the range of the human senses? Sometimes these "beings" that live in frequencies outside the human range come into our frequency, and then are detectable or even interact physically in our frequency.

Experiences for me have been physical things that have happened that should not (in known human knowledge), and do not happen that way.

I don't know if I'm supposed to share experiences. I do know that there is something going on, with no logical explanation in known "normal" human knowledge.

Last edited:
In a few days me and a few friends are going to see if this ghost photo 'rumor' is true. The rumor is that this guy, took a photo of the town's museum on the full moon at night, and there was a ghost in the photo. Sounds kind of like he's lying, but you never know. The museum is actually rumored to have a ghost called Beth or something.

The museum was originally a miner's paycheck place or whatever they're called, where the miners would go to get their pay. That was back in the 1870's or 80's. Then in the 1900's or 1920's it was a boarding house. That's where Beth or whatever her name was, (Maybe Elizabeth, I can't remember, I'll have to go ask) Beth was the boarding house owner, and they say that she is still there going around, trying to find the people who never paid her. People who have been working at the museum late, have reported weird sensations and stuff. When I volunteered there before COVID, I always unconsciously felt like there was someone else watching me.

And one of the friends that I'm going with took a photo before and you can faintly see a face in the last window.

The first photo is the one that the guy took, and the second one is the one my friend took.
If you look closely at the bottom right of my friends photo you can sorta see a face with holes for it's eyes and mouth. I edited it a bit, like added more light, because it's easier to see with more light.
You can see a figure holding a light or candle or something on the guy's photo.

Edited because of those nasty demons, spelling mistakes.

Attachments

• 272236206_1026792668051554_8883176089439427054_n.jpg
    272236206_1026792668051554_8883176089439427054_n.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
  • GHOST.jpg
    GHOST.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hey, good idea @MysteryChicken !!
Here's my story

A few years ago, around 2013-2015, I heard this really loud howling/screaming noise one night. All the dogs were barking at it. My mom and dad heard it too, I've done a lot of research online, but I never did figure out what it was, closest I can get to it is a coyote howl

I have heard a howl at night, but it was so loud my ribcage rattled. I hear coyotes all the time, it was not coyotes, and a cougar would not have howled that long. My dog who was never afraid of anything, and always barked, dropped to the floor and was clinging to it with her toenails. I had also dropped to the floor. I think it was bigfoot and it was hunting season, and hunters near by had hung up a deer, and bigfoot was upset, because the hunters were not full timers, and were not normally there. The hunters reported the noise and thought it was bigfoot also.

The closest I heard but not as loud was howler monkeys at the zoo.

Back
Top Bottom