Pastured goose containment ideas

I haven't had an issue. You can mow a loop where you want to place your netting. If I am close enough to one of my buildings, I will run a wire from an energizer to my fence to make the netting really hot. If I'm a good distance I just use my solar energizer.
Where did you get yours? Should I buy two? Would 2 be essential to moving to the next space?

I have 4 Premier 1 100 foot PermaNet electric netting sections. I definitely get two. One net makes a smaller square. I have over 50 ducks and 8 goslings in a 2 net section right now. Lots of room. I'll try and grab a video of it tomorrow.

I have 4 Premier 1 100 foot PermaNet electric netting sections. I definitely get two. One net makes a smaller square. I have over 50 ducks and 8 goslings in a 2 net section right now. Lots of room. I'll try and grab a video of it tomorrow.
I would appreciate that! Did you buy one of their starter kites or build your own?

I initially got the starter kit. A few weeks after getting that I ordered another 100 foot section, because one was just a tad too small.

Back
Top Bottom